The board is excited to announce the dates for the 2023 Club Championships to be held on the weekend commencing 18th March and concluding with the finals on Sunday 2nd April. As in past years, we realize some players will still be competing in the Waverley finals on these dates. These matches have priority and players will be given the option to reschedule should a clash arise and in most cases will be scheduled for a Sunday match.
This is a great opportunity to gain match practice before the upcoming winter season. On top of this, a 12-month honorary membership will be awarded to the Ladies and Men’s Open Singles Champions.
We will also allow players to reschedule matches either before or after the weekend by mutual agreement. The Tournament Director has the final say on whether any arrangement is accepted and can award a walkover should no agreement be reached.
Matches will be played over the following days and times
- Sat 18th March – From 1pm
- Sunday 19th March – From 10am
- Sat 25th March – From 1pm
- Sun 26th March – From 10am
- Sat 1st and Sun 2nd April – TBC
- Intention is to schedule the Singles Finals for 2pm Sunday 2nd April.
The events will be open to all club members
- Open Singles & Doubles – suitable to players in Grades 3,2,1 & State Grade
- Graded Singles & Doubles – suitable for Grades 4 and above and WDTA players
To enter, click on the following link
This year the team selection committee requests all registered Pennant players to be available to play. Entry will close on the 11th of March. If you have any further questions, please contact Angelo – email@example.com or call 0407 477 798.