The upcoming Summer Junior Competition Season will start in October and the MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club invites junior members to register their interest to play in a team. The summer season will start on Saturday/Sunday the 12th and 13th of October and continue into March 2020.
Below is all the info required:
WDTA Junior Comp:
- Entries close Friday, August 16th with teams being lodged on Tuesday, August 20th.
- Round 1 commences on Saturday, October 12th – Sunday October 13th
- Last round of Home and Away Season Saturday, February 29th – Sunday March 1st (Finals to follow).
- No play during school holidays and long weekends
- 14 matches for the home and away season, 7 played at home and 7 away. Fleet St Mount Waverley is used as our home outside venue
- Formats are below:
- Rubbers: 3 players per team. Matches comprise of 1 doubles rubber and 2 singles rubbers.
- Triples: 4 players per team. Each player plays 2 sets of doubles and 1 set of singles (up to 6).
For junior members to join a team please click on the below button and fill in the online form. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us;
Angelo – Junior Convenor
0407 477 798