The MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club submits teams in the Waverley and District Junior (WDTA) competition. Teams of 3 or 4 represent the club to play against other clubs who represent WDTA on a weekly basis (Saturday or Sunday morning). At the end of the 14-week season, the top 4 teams in each section playoff to determine the winning team. In order to be illegible, each player must be a member of the club and also pay a $55 registration fee.
Summer competition runs between October and March, and Winter comp runs between May and September. There are many different grades and formats for each section so all standards are welcome.
If you have missed the deadline, not to worry. We sometimes have spots available in certain teams so we may be able to still accommodate you.
Angelo is the junior convener and can be contacted at 0407 477 798 or email@example.com
- Players are required to be financial members of the club and register for each season via the below link to be eligible to play junior competition.
- You will not be placed into a team if you do not make the application via the link below and be a member of the club.
- Saturday Morning 8 am until 12 noon
- Sunday Morning 8.30 am until 12.30 pm
- The season costs is $55
- Membership Click Here
- Click on the below link
- Select ‘Junior’ program and ‘APPLY FILTERS’ to locate the current season.
- Please select the Saturday or Sunday option