The summer senior competitions were completed on 22nd February for Bayside and 29th February for Waverley tennis.
We had 7 teams entered in Waverley and 3 in Bayside.
There are a number of finals which commence this Saturday. Good luck to all team members who are competing, and we hope most will progress into the Grand Finals.
Congratulations to the following teams who made it to the finals series.
- Ladies Section 1 – Lizzy Kalyvas team were disappointed after finishing in top spot of ladder to go down in the semi-final to Royal South Yarra on 29th February.
- Singles Doubles A3 – Ben Rowler’s team Finished Top – Home semi-final vs Bodley Street
- Singles Doubles A8 – Andrew Sucevic’s team Finished 4th – Away semi-final vs Essex Heights
- Singles Doubles B Special 1 – Ross Johnson’s team Finished 2nd – Home semi-final vs Narren Warren Nth
- Singles Doubles C Special 1 – Nick Brown’s team Finished Top – Through to the Grand Final
We look forward to the winter season which commence on 18th April for Tennis Victoria Pennant and 2 May for Waverley.