The specific restrictions relating to community tennis in Metropolitan Melbourne are as follows:
- Training/coaching can resume for all ages subject to the density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- 25km limit applies to those attending a tennis venue (unless for work purposes)
- Venue capacity limit of 100 people
- Maximum group sizes of 10
- Competitions and tournaments are not permitted
- Clubhouses are only to be accessed for toilets or equipment.
- Get in, train, get out
A reminder to members
- All visitors are to check in via the Service Victoria QR code. There are signs on entry on the club house window as well as the gates on entry to all courts.
- Face coverings must be carried at all times. They must be worn indoors except if a medical exception applies. Face coverings must be worn outdoors where 1.5m physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- All members must book their court – Click Here
We will update members when further changes are made to restrictions that affect competition tennis and the club in general.