The MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club has a broad range of membership categories to suit most circumstances. New members are invited to contact our membership secretary David Rowler at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any questions you may have.
Please note once-off joining fees ($50 adults / $25 junior) apply for all new memberships in addition to the amount listed below. Click Here to sign-up online.
Junior HotShotsAccess to courts and facilities on Mon to Frid 8 am to 5 pm & Sundays after 1 pm, for those aged under 10 (who are yet playing Junior competition), together with one parent/guardian for a maximum of 1 hr/day.
- Total annual fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- All categories of Membership are valid from the date of joining for 12 months.
- Annual fees are due and payable by the annual renewal date.
- Membership of MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club is necessary to participate in competitions.
- Membership also entitles players to practice outside times reserved for competition and coaching. With lighting to all 12 courts, there is availability at most times of the day or evening. The relaxed setting provides a great opportunity for members and guests to combine tennis and socialising. Members have full use of the club's BBQ facilities, bar and club rooms.
- Please note that guest fees are additional to membership fees.
- Membership to the club also gives you a discount on function room hire. Please contact the club manager for more information on function room hire or check out the function page on this website.