Vida Tennis offers a variety of tennis programs for all ages and abilities at the MCC Glen Iris Valley Tennis club each day of the week. We can tailor a program to suit your needs; weekly lessons, hot shots, competition play, tournament, holiday programs, training camps, adult session and more. Below you will find further information about each of the programs at the days available at the club.
Vida Tennis offer a FREE introductory session for new registrations entering a program so we can make sure you are in the program that meets your needs. You can sign up for your free intro at the bottom on this page or contact us direct on the below details. For more information about our coaching services, feel free to contact the Vida Team;
- Kane Dewhurst – email@example.com 0401 052 636
- Angelo Giampaolo – firstname.lastname@example.org 0407 477 798
- Find out more about Vida Tennis
The Vida Tennis Group Hot Shots kids tennis lessons are run in a fun, enthusiastic environment with emphasis on developing the fundamental motor skills for tennis and everyday life. Energetic, high participation, with small class sizes to create a great environment to fast track learning and individual development. As the players progress the emphasis is placed on tactical and technique awareness. Players will be placed in groups of similar age and standard and a racquet can be provided for the session if required. Sessions run for 30 minutes or 45 minutes depending on age. Group lessons form part of the “my Vida journey program and incorporates the Tennis Australia Hot Shots Program.
When: Monday to Friday from 3.30pm. Saturday and Sunday mornings from 9am
The My Vida Journey pathway enables players of all ages and abilities to have a clear understanding of their tennis progress and all of the opportunities tennis has to offer. Whether your goal is the world stage or personal best, the My Vida Journey pathway will give each individual a road map to enjoying the sport for life.
The five stages of the My Vida Journey pathway encompass; Tennis Lesson option for all, gives an age guide as to each stage, highlights which colored ball is used at each stage, play opportunities at the appropriate level and age of the individual, competition & Tournament options, two streams – Development & Performance, highlights Coaching Themes and Learning Areas
Individual private tennis lessons are coaches by qualified experience staff and session encompass all facets of the modern game. The four key areas of development are the primary focus; technical, tactical, mental and movement. Video analysis is a key component in private tennis lessons and there are different length lessons available (30, 60, 90 minutes) depending on the individual. For more information on privates sessions or our Tech / Rep program please follow the link to the Vida Website.
When:Each day of the week by arrangement.
There are adult and ladies classes available at the club on a weekly basis. These sessions are suited to both the competition and social player and include; Ladies sessions, Cardio Tennis, Adult night hitting session.
When: Monday nights 7.30pm to 8.30pm, Suitable for both social and competition players. There are a number of courts running at the same time with both men & women welcome.
Tuesday 9.30am – 10.30am, Ladies Classes
Thursday 7.30 to 8.30pm - Same as Monday night sessions
Friday 9.30am – 10.30am and 10.30 - 11.30am Ladies Classes
To Book into an adults session please contact Angelo on 0407 477 798 or email email@example.com
Vida Tennis running a variety of holiday programs and camps each school break. Click here to find out all the dates and info.
- Monday to Friday from 3.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 9am
- Session are 45min or 30min in length
- Monday’s from 5.30 to 7.30 (Tournament & Comp Squad)
- Tuesdays 5.30 to 6.30 (Green Ball Sqaud)
- Tuesdays 6.30 – 8.00 (Tournament & Comp Squad)
- Wednesday’s from 6.30 to 8.00 (Tournament & Comp Squad)
- Thursdays 4.45 – 5.45 (Green Ball Squad)
- Thursdays 6.00 – 7.30 (Junior Comp Squad)
- Fridays 6.45am – 8.00am (Tournament & Comp Squad)
- Fridays 4.45 – 5.45 (Green Ball Squad)
- Fridays 5.45 – 6.45 (Hard Ball Comp Squad)
- Fridays 5.45 – 7.15 (Tournament & Comp Squad)
- Squads are arrange in terms or age and level. Contact us to find which will best suit you.
- Each School Holiday Period
- Session are available for both the competition player, social and beginner.
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings currently available
- Monday & Thursday Nights 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Green Ball and Orange Ball pre comp hot shots run each term on Sundays from 1.00pm
Gets started with your tennis journey with a FREE Intro Lesson!