Another solid season from our MCC Glen Iris Valley senior teams with 8 of our teams reaching the semi-finals this weekend, 5 Waverley district and 3 Bayside. All teams have competed very hard during the home and away season so we are hoping we can get some of our teams into the grand final next weekend.
Below is a summary of the teams that will be playing next weekend
WDTA – SENIOR TEAMS
- A Grade 1 S/D – Demitri and Darcy finished 4th on the ladder with a percentage of 107.
Semi Final: Away match Vs Eildon Park (Black)
- A Grade 8 S/D – Trent, Sean, Lee, Andrew, and Matt finished 4th on the ladder with a percentage of 116.
Semi Final: Away match Vs Wellington
- B Special 1 S/D – Andrew, Ross, Kon, and Geoff finished 4th on the ladder with a percentage of 107.
Semi Final: Away match Vs Monash Uni
- B Special 2 DOUBLES – Bill, Peter, Romain and Mark finished 2nd on the ladder with a percentage of 116.
Semi Final: Home match Vs Pakenham
- A Grade 1 Mixed – Nat, Andrew, David, Ben, Louise and Amelia finished 4th on the ladder with a percentage of 105.
Semi Final: Away match Vs Officer
- Mens Section 2 – Seb, Blake, Oli, Cooper, and Stephen have won their way through to the Grand Final and will play the winner of this weekends prelim final.
- Mens Section 9 – Thijs, Tarun, Steve, John, and Matthew finished 2nd on the ladder with a percentage of 119. After losing their first final last weekend, the team has the double chance due to finishing in the top 2.
Prelim Final: Vs Carmelite
- Mixed Rubbers Section 4 – Elena, Bernie, Stephen, Janos, Judy, and Katerina finished 4th on the ladder with a percentage of 110. The team won their first semi-final and have now reached the prelim final.
Prelim Final: Away Match Vs Middle Brighton
Good luck to all players this weekend!