The upcoming Summer Junior Competition Season will start in October and the MCC Glen Iris Tennis Club invites junior members to register their interest to play in a team. The summer season will start on Saturday/Sunday the 8th and 9th of October and continue into March 2017.
Below is all the info required:
WDTA Junior Comp:
- Entries close Friday, August 12th with teams being lodged on Tuesday, August 16th.
- Round 1 commences on Saturday, October 8th
- Last round of Home and Away Season Saturday, February 25th (Finals to follow).
- Formats are below:
- Rubbers: 3 players per team. Matches comprise of 1 doubles rubber and 2 singles rubbers.
- Triples: 4 players per team. Each player plays 2 sets of doubles and 1 set of singles (up to 6).
For junior members to join a team please click on the below button and fill in the online form. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us;
Angelo – Junior Team Manager
0407 477 798